Thursday 22 March 2012

Over the Christmas holidays


Over the Christmas holidays I got an iPod.  My mum and dad got me it.  I ripped off the wrapping paper, felt the box, looked dawn and saw the iPod!!!  I could hear all the wonderful Christmas music.  My brother, mum and dad were there and it was in my house.  I bet my mum and dad got me it because they knew I would love it. This all happened when I woke up at quarter past seven in the morning.  After I had opened all of my other presents I went to my gran’s house.  I walked into my gran’s living room and opened the present.  I heard everyone talking and felt the box.  Everybody looked, then I looked and it was a 3DS.  My brother, mum, dad and gran were there and my gran gave me the 3DS.  Later on that night I went to my cousins’ house.  I gave them their presents and they gave me mine.  I opened the presents and one of them was a kindle.  All I could feel was a box and I really wondered what it was, then I was so happy.

1 comment: