Thursday 22 March 2012

My Holiday Memories

 
My first of my three memories is my highlights. It was an early Christmas present from my mum and dad. I got them on the 23rd of December, the day that school stopped. I got them because I really wanted them (but my dad didn’t want me to get them). When I was getting the dye on I was a wee bit worried that it wouldn’t look very nice. Then when the dryer came off it was DA DA DAAA. At this time I was worried the most. Then when the blonde tips were sticking up though the holes in the hat, my gran’s face was so funny I don’t know how to describe it.  But when I was getting it washed and when that was done I loved them. All I could hear was people laughing.



My next one is my iPad 2 that Santa brought on Christmas Day. It wasn’t the first one I opened, but about fourth or fifth. I was so happy that I was playing with it so much it took ages for me to open the rest of my presents. All I could hear was my iPad when I was playing on it.



My last one is my dart board.  I got it because I nearly watched all of the darts world championship.  It was just after Christmas and I bought it myself.  All I could hear was my dart when it thumped the board.



Sean


1 comment: